Login for registered users & payment instructions:
If you have not registered yet, please consider the following options:
STUDENT (MSc, PhD)
€195If you wish to benefit from the MSc or PhD student registration fees, you are requested to send a proof of your student status (i.e. copy of student ID with photo) with your registration. Without proof of student status, the additional amount for the standard registration fee will be charged.
until October 22nd 2017 €495Standard registration fee until October 22nd 2017.
after October 22nd 2017 €695Last Minute Rate after October 22nd 2017, to be payed in cash at the conference reception desk.
until October 22nd 2017
after October 22nd 2017
WIA International Conference
Iodine in Food Systems and Health
2017 November 15-17
- After July 26th registration is possible at the standard rate until October 22nd 2017, after which a last-minute rate will apply.
- Abstract submission has closed on July 24th. If you have registered before the deadline, you still have the possibility to submit your abstract on-line. We have limited opportunity to include late-breaking abstracts. Please note that we can not guarantee inclusion in the oral presentation sessions. Send your request to submit a late-breaking abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registered participants will receive:
- Entry to all conference sessions, the opening and closing session, the exhibition and the poster area.
- Access to conference materials & documentation
- Coffee and lunches on the 16th and 17th, dinner on the 15th.
- Coupon for reduced rate at partner hotels
The conference will be held at the Palazzo dei Congressi near the centre of Pisa. We have secured rooms in several hotels within walking distance of the Palazzo dei Congressi at attractive rates. Information on how to book your room will be sent to you following your registration.