Thank you for your interest in presenting your work at the International Conference on Iodine in Food Systems and Health. You are invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation. Speakers in the oral presentation sessions will have 15 minutes speaking time, including discussion. The Conference Scientific Steering Committee will select speakers based on the quality of the abstract and the match of the subject to the session categories. Abstracts not selected for the oral presentations may be presented as posters. After your registration is completed, you will receive an invitation to submit your abstract starting January 2017.
Please note that PhD-students and postdoctoral researchers* presenting are eligible for the WIA-award for excellent research on iodine.
* Post-docs who have completed their PhD not longer than 3 years ago
Submissions addressing the topics below will be given priority and will be considered for inclusion in the conference Proceedings. We look forward to seeing you in Pisa.
- Iodine Deficiency or Excess in Humans and Animals
- Iodine in Water, Soil and Atmosphere
- Iodine: Regulatory Aspects
- Iodine in Salt, Food and Supplements
- Iodine in Agriculture (Cattle, Dairy, Fish, Crops)
- Iodine in Pharma and Synthesis
- Iodine in X-ray Contrast Media
- Iodine as Biocide
Rules for Abstract submission:
- Abstracts can be submitted online from your profile once you paid the conference fee
- Abstracts for both oral presentations and posters must be between 2500 and 3000 characters and contain no figures, references or tables
- Abstract submission has closed on July 24th. If you have registered before the deadline, you still have the possibility to submit your abstract on-line. We have limited opportunity to include late-breaking abstracts. Please note that we can not guarantee inclusion in the oral presentation sessions. Send your request to submit a late-breaking abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.